May 10th, 2017
* Powder Puff girls, you can pick up your jerseys and t-shirts in Mrs. Long's room today.
* If you are enrolled in an AP class for next year, stop by your AP teacher to get your summer assignment.
* Students enrolled for AP government next year - don't forget to return your signed contracts to Mrs. Cruse to get your summer assignment. Come by room 219 to get your contract. Today is the deadline.
* You can stop by Mr. Greeff's room 209 to pick up your summer assignment for AP American History.
* Students enrolling in English II PreAP need to pick up their summer assignment in Room 203.
* If you owe lunch detention days, you must serve them between now and the end of school or make them up during the summer.
* AP English 3 students. Please return your contracts to Mrs. Plummer by the end of the day.
* NHS Members: Hours for this school year are due the last day of school.
* Anyone wanting to run cross country next year, there will be a short meeting at the beginning of 7th hour today in the commons.
* Underclassmen will return electronic devices on the last two days of school. Please remove all stickers and be ready to log out of iCloud and turn off passcode when returning your device. The ipads should be charged when they are returned. ALSO, at this time, please turn in your ID badges.
* As a reminder, to all students, our dress code applies to ALL school events which includes sports, awards ceremonies, etc.
* See Mrs. Castor to sign up for an Open eBook account--terrific books by popular authors!
* The All Sports Awards are at in the auditorium (following the Senior Awards). All athletes in grades 9-12 are invited to attend. Dress code is business/smart casual. Students will sit on the South side of the auditorium,
WOODWARD BOOMERS will become
Lifelong Learners with a Pioneer Spirit,
Cooperative, Productive, Responsible
and ready for the future.